Hand Hoist Cable Puller Winch With 20 meter Wire Rope With CE
Use and Characteristic
1) Capacity: 0.8T x 20M, 1.6T x 20M, 3.2T x 20M, 5.4T x 20M.
2) All hoists are supplied complete with 20 meter wire rope and an
extendable operating lever.
3) Wire rope is tapered one end and fitted with a hook and safety
catch at the other end.
3) The hoist has low maintenance requirements and is easy service.
4) Overload protection ensures high personal safety when in
5) Specially built-in shear pins can be replaced without removing
1. Forward and reversing levers in tandem provide slim design and
assure power transfer along the centre line of the Yaletrac cable
2. Overload protection is by a shearing pin in the forward lever.
Spare shear pins are conveniently located in the carrying handle or
operating lever. A broken pin can be replaced without removing the
load from the Yaletrac cable puller.
3. A lever disengages the rope clamp system allowing easy, smooth
installation of the rope.
4. Yaletrac uses a special flexible rope. It has six strands with a
steel core and is identified by an orange strand. The rope is
tapered at one end for easy threading and fitted with an eye sling
hook with safety latch on the other end.
5. The parallel arrangement of the clamping system protects the
rope by distributing the clamping forces evenly. A long rope
advance per each lever stroke increases the working speed.
6. The large opening in the top of the unit allows easy cleaning:
simply flush the unit with water, apply motor oil for lubrication
and the Yaletrac cable puller is again ready for use.
Rated forward hand power(N)
Rated forward travel(MM)
Wire rope safty factor load capacity(TIMES)
Max travelling load(KG)
Max outer size(MM) A